Thursday 7 December 2017

Detailed Santa Thinlits Bigshot Club.....


Evening All,

It's all go here, Are you ready for Christmas yet?  Ha Ha So Funny.....

For my Bigshot club this month we used the Detailed Santa Thinlits.

We needed a extra large box for a family gift, this is a huge box, its over 6" tall and nearly 5" square.




We made a 6" x 6" card to match the gift box.


We did a bit of paper piercing for this card and I used the double sided sheets to add the glittered beard.  I used a black marker pen to colour in his eyes and glasses.


A Simple card here but love the stars which is in the thinlit set.



The sentiment is from the Oh What Fun! stamp set.

I'll be back in the morning with my Tuesday Stamp Class Project Calendars.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10