Wednesday 20 May 2015

Balloon Bash Stamp Class

 
I used the Balloon Bash and the Birthday Bash Speciality paper pack for this stamp class.
 
Nice and Bright!
 
The colour combination is Night of Navy, Tangelo Twist, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry.
 
While I had the stamp set out, I used it for Scrapbook Club as well to do this double spread.

 
This is the full 12" x 12" page.

 
This is the divided pocket.

 
This week we used the Guys Greetings Stamp Set for Stamp Class to make a few Male Gift Cards and cards suitable for Father's DAY.

 
With a matching Gift Box.  The papers are the flashback designer series paper.

 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Lesley Lendon said...

Jenny, don't know how to contact you other than email - have sent you an urgent email as have received 'fake' email from you. Please delete this message once you've read the email. Thank you. Kind regards. Lesley Lendon

Amy at love made my home said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog recently. I hope to see you again sometimes. I am now following you so I will be back here sometimes! xx

 
09 10