Monday 9 June 2014

Bloom with Hope with Blendabilities.


Hello Everyone,

These are the rest of the cards I made using the Hostess stamp set Bloom with Hope.
I hope to have more time this week to crack open the rest of the preorder.
I used the honeycomb embossing folder as it matches this paper stack.


The sentiments are all from a stamp set called Something to Say.
I used the scallop topper punch and coloured in the rhinestones with the darker rich razzleberry blendabilities.


I had to make one of my favourite z-fold cards.  I'm loving the new Project Life corner rounder.


You can see I've used it on most of the corners!


This was the card from the previous post.


Don't forget if you would like a catalogue posting to you, use the link over the left hand side.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

Aquarius said...

Brilliant colour combination and those pens are a clever idea.

 
09 10