Sunday 14 April 2013

Stampin' UP! Extravaganza Projects....

 
March was a busy month for crafting!  How Lovely.....
 
These are the three projects my ladies made during SAB Extravaganza's at Broadstone and Yeovil.
 
Everyone gets a FREE stamp set when you come to my extravaganza's.  This time it was Papillon Potpourri, which is super as it has two matching punches the elegant butterfly in the main catalogue and the bitty butterfly punch in the spring seasonal catalogue.
 
We made a very useful Memo Board...

 
A Fancy Fold Card & Matching Gift Tub.

 
Plus a Set of Cards using the Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set and the Flowering Flourishes Stamp Set, all the sentiments are the teeny tiny wishes.

 
I only have 8 places left for my Broadstone Extravaganza on June 29th, so if you fancy coming along, Email me.
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny :-)xx

1 comment:

Canonbury creations said...

Love these projects Jenny, I was so sorry to have missed this one! And I'm missing the July one too but have my name down for October:) Look forward to seeing you then.
Val x

 
09 10