Thursday 21 February 2013

Serene Silhouettes Stamp Class....

 
Where Oh! Where has February gone???
 
We have had a few nice weekends lately, so its been all go on the allotment.  We have a few new neighbours as well.  A couple from Greece and a couple from Germany, how wonderful it that.  Lots of new advice but maybe too much chatting being done!  We have a guest trying to dig under our compose heap - a FOX!  He also left a huge FISH head on the slabs and a large bone!!! Sid couldn't believe his eyes, good job he was on the lead, wouldn't want to have to wrestle them off him....
 
I am a wee bit behind with all my class instructions at the moment but I'm trying hard to catch up.  Its not long until the next Stampin up Extravaganza's, so I am snowed under cardstock at the moment.
 
For this week, I used the very pretty Serene Silhouettes stamp set.
Lots more to do with this stamp set, but for the moment this is what I came up with.
 
There's still one more month left of Sale a Bration for this year, so if you still need to place any order, Email me. 
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Jill said...

They look fab in those colourways Jenny. Look forward to the Extravaganza!
Jill

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely cards Jenny, lovely stamp images and great designs.
I could just imagine Sid's face when he saw the fish head. bless him..

Anne

Aquarius said...

Great use of this lovely stamp set. Look forward to the extravaganza!

 
09 10