Wednesday 5 September 2012

Back to School Today.....

 

Morning Everyone,
 
Well its onto the next stage of growing up for my youngest.  He is off to the Sixth Form at Grammar today.  He hasn't been to school for a full day since 11th May as he had study leave for his exams, so I better get the cupboards stocked up today, as the first thing my two boys do when they come in is raid the cupboards!!! hee hee
 
I would have taken a photo of my eldest but he isn't even dressed yet!  He has a 10am start, as he is a year older!
 
Have you been watching the amazing Para Olympics?  It is truly the most amazing event ever.  I will tell you that I am always at the desk working and I got so excited watching the previous Olympics that the gas seemed to be escaping from my chair lift and went all over my carpet!  I did managed to get the mess cleaned up hee hee but when I came in from class last week my family had decorated my craft chair!

 LOOK!
 
 
A little diddie card made with the Kidoodles stamp set.

 
I used the markers to colour in the image and punched it out with the 1 3/4" circle punch, layered onto the large scallop circle.

 
The Retired list is going fast so shout if I can help you with anything before its too late.
 
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super picture of your son Jenny.
(I'm sure you meant 'a year older' about your older son)!lol
Time goes so quickly and they grow up so fast. I wish him well in his exams and for the future.
Love the chair treatment. I too have enjoyed the Paralympics. Never really bothered in previous years and now I know what I've been missing. Love the cute too btw! xxx

 
09 10