Thursday 14 June 2012

Extravaganza Sneak Peek & Bright Blossom Stamp Class....


Morning Everyone,

Sorry for the lack of posts but lots of crafting has been done my end that I can't show just yet.  It was the first Summer Mini Extravaganza last Saturday and the next one is this Saturday in Yeovil.  I will show you all the photo's on Saturday but just a little Sneak Peek so not to spoil it for my Yeovil Ladies xxx

We used the Bright Blossoms Stamp Set for this week's class.  I went for Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie as my colour combination with the gorgeous Framelits again! MMM! LOVE Them.....

I also made a Card Box using the Simply Scored and Diagonal Plate, which is so very simple to use.

The Stamp Set has lots of pieces to it and a real Bargain at £11.95 for the Clear Version.


You only need one sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock for the box.


Don't forget about the super paper offer on this month and the extra hostess pounds that you can earn if your order goes over the £325 level.

Right then, I hope to get the instructions for my Open Sea Class done tomorrow.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny x

6 comments:

Aquarius said...

Lovely bright coloures used on the cards and box - sneaky peek looks interesting. so looking forward to Saturday!

Stamps and Paper said...

Hi Jenny...
Beautiful cards and great colours thank you for the sneak preview

Anne

Momo said...

Hi Jenny,
magnificent work, I discover here in your blog. Each a dream!
Hugs
Moni

Canonbury creations said...

Oooh fab colours and projects I can't wait!!
Val x

Unknown said...

You're definitely tickling our fancy Jenny!!! Can't wait til Saturday....... good luck to your boys with their GCSE's and hope you get the fudge made and hidden before it all gets eaten!

Jill said...

They look fab - thanks for a sneak peek - really looking forward to Saturday.
Jill

 
09 10