Saturday 28 April 2012

Off to Reading Training today......


Morning Everyone,

I am off for a Stampin' UP! Day out with some of my Team, we are called the Bloomin' Buds.  I always make my girls notepads to jot down all their craft ideas when we get together.  This is my design for this get together. 

It is also another Sneak Peek of the Summer Mini Catalogue which goes LIVE on May 1st.  You can still order from the Spring Mini until the end of Monday but that will be the very latest to Order.


The papers used on these note pads is called Attic Boutique.  Yeah!  We are getting Pool Party seam binding ribbon and a very special tool to make the centre pleated flower.  More on Tuesday.......:-)  The centre of the pleated flower is another Sneak Peek of a NEW stamp set and matching FRAMELITS.......LOVE them.

 If you have ever thought about joining Stampin' UP! then from 1st May you can join for a very Special Price of just £99, you can choose £130 worth of Products - plus you get £45 worth of other Supplies all for the Bargain price of £99.

Email me if you would like some more information.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

Maria said...

These are gorgeous Jenny.
The gorgeous new products coming our way on the 1st May are part of our best mini catalogue ever in my opinion.

 
09 10