Saturday 1 October 2011

Are you Ready????

Finally 1st October and You CAN now VIEW the New Stampin' UP Catalogue!!!! Click on the photo and the catalogue will load up for you, or Better than that Get a your Own Copy for £4.50 Posted directly to you.....

There are so many New lovely things to Order and the HOSTESS BENEFITS are all changed from Today. NO MORE needing to spend £500 to get the Expensive Stampset, you can CHOOSE WHAT TO SPEND YOUR HOSTESS POUNDS ON. I have a few places left in some Stampers Club so you can Spread The Cost and still get all the FREE Hostess Pounds to Spend......Email me if you want to JOIN.

Ever thought of JOINING Stampin' UP????

JOIN IN OCTOBER AND STAMPIN UP Are giving you ALL FIVE NEW IN COLOUR INKPADS AND A PACK OF ASSORTMENT IN COLOUR CARDSTOCK.

That is an amazing offer. I also have a Special Offer if you JOIN MY TEAM in OCTOBER AS WELL, so drop me an Email.

My Special Offer for This Month is FREE Shipping on ALL Orders over £45.ONLY AVAILABLE for a short while.

A couple of cards for you using the New Delicate Doilies Stamp Set. You can see a number of new products used. The Beautiful Lacy Border Punch - Believe me you will see alot more of this punch!!!!

The centre is the Perfect Pennants BIGZ die, the very same die used in my Bigshot Club.

The co-ordinating papers for this stamp set are really bright and cheerful, just the right weather at the moment as well.
I hope you enjoy looking at the Wonderful New Catalogue.

Thanks for looking
Jenny:-)

No comments:

 
09 10