Monday 21 February 2011

Perfect Punches.....

Don't you just love a Stamp Set that have matching punches? I love my punches, you might have noticed!

The colours are Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette and Sahara Sand for this card. The Stamp Set is still Razzle Dazzle plus the Perfect Punches Stamp Set. The designer label punch was used behind the main sentiment.
The sentiment on this tiny card was punched out using the scallop oval and layered onto the Wide Oval.
Marina Mist also goes well with some of the Bluecrisp papers. The Marina Mist Satin ribbon has stopped being stroked and used on this card. The modern label punch was used to punch out this sentiment, which was layered onto a Full Heart punched from Pacific Point.


This sentiment was trimmed down. When you stamp the happy birthday one it includes a border, so I trimmed this off and then layered it onto a Wide Oval.
The My Friend sentiment was punched out using the Designer label punch and layered onto two of more of them behind. The tiny flower was used for the back ground and also cut out for the sentiment.

I also used the Designer Label punch to decorate the bottom of the Sahara Sand layer.
Hope you all have a good day.
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning,

at the End of November, me you bought tutoriels, that you m 'aviez sent.
my computer died since and I do not have them any more, it would be possible that you to return them to me???
Thank you sandisouri

Stamping Moments said...

Hi Sandisouri,

Email me and I will get it sorted for you, No problem.

Jenny x

Ute said...

Great, I love it. These Colours and the different Punches. Thanks for the Inspiation. Greetings from Germany. Ute

Moira said...

Great cards Jenny and I have 2 full packs of blueberry crisp waiting to be used up, perfect!

Margaret said...

These are just gorgeous, love them all
Margaret x
www.makingpapercrafts.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You are the queen of punches, Jenny. Great cards!

Michelle said...

Absolutely Stunning Cards, Jenny! I really love the heart punch border! Thanks for the inspiration.

 
09 10