Sunday 2 January 2011

Sale a Bration Punch Bunch Stamp Set....

Happy New Year to you All. This time I have used the Punch Bunch Stamp Set from the Sale a Bration Offerings. It's so exciting, We are getting the Two Owl Punch in the Mini Catalogue which will go LIVE on the 1st April 2011

The set co-ordinates with the following punches, Scallop Square, Scallop Circle, 1" circle, Large Tag and the Two Step Owl.

For the colour combination of these two Easel cards, I used Wild Wisabi,Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake whisper white with a hint of Blushing Bride for the flowers.
The sentiment is from the So Happy for You Sale a Bration set.

The scallop circle and square images hold up the card front perfectly.
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx




9 comments:

Kim said...

I like these....something different
from the norm!
All the best Kim x

Aquarius said...

These are so cute - love owls

Suzie Q said...

Hi Jenny,
fab cards love the way you have made the bird box brilliant idea x
lovely samples
hugs
suzie Qx

Terry Molineux said...

Jenny love your creations and will certain CASE them! Thanks so much for sharing

Renee said...

oh my these are just darling. Lovin the owl!! hugz n blessings.

The Crafting Cook said...

Love these! Cannot wait to get my hands on this stamp set and start to play! Might have to have a go at these- of thats OK!
Teresa xx

carefreestamper said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I love that little owl. Your work is just wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing. Hope you do a tutorial for this card...

nathalie mariotte said...

I love these cards, they're great!

Unknown said...

Jenny, I love these cards. I've been looking for a new home card for ages and this owl card is just perfect. I've 'CASED' it and put it on SCS giving you credit by the bucketful.
Do you have instructions for sale for the bird box card? It's taken me all flippin' day to do mine! LOL
You can see it HERE.
Thank you! Hugs Viv xxx

 
09 10