Thursday 16 December 2010

Appreciation Gifts for My Lovely Ladies....

This is such a wonderful Hobbie. I have met so many lovely liked minded ladies (and Ken!) who too enjoy my hobbie of Crafting with Stampin' UP! I really do appreciation my ladies who keep coming to my Stamp Classes, so these are this year's pressies.

I used the Holiday Hoopla again for the Father Christmas in Riding Hood Red. The snowflake and Do Not Open images are from the Winter Post stamp set.
The Baja Breeze paper is from the subtles pack, which I used to wrap the stamp set and then White Satin Ribbon was tied around it as well.

I brought a huge box of Gingerbread biscuits (sorry they weren't made by me, but biscuits would not be edible if I made them, cakes yes but not biscuits!!! hee hee)
The bag topper was added to a medium cello bag, 10cm x 10cm scored at 5cm. I used the wheel to decorate the topper and the snowflake from the winters post set was punched out using the Ornament Punch.
Last year I made similar Chocolate Slider cards for my ladies, this year I made Snowman ones. Instead of the Lindt Chocolate Bars, I used boxes of Toffifee. The real red polka dot ribbon from the Christmas Bundle offer was added to the bottom, like a bow tie!


I made 31 of these! hee hee

The box just slides out this time, I didn't use any ribbon to put out the chocolate like last year. You can find the Father Christmas chocolate slider on the left under the labels.
Check back later for the measurements......

We played a game of Bingo using my Bingo Cards I made. It was very funny on the Tuesday Morning. Every one was a WINNER! I used the Broadsheet Alphabet for the Bingo word and mostly the Tiny Tags stamp set and a few others for the squares.

Right Then, One of my sons break up today, so only the morning to finish off bits I need to do and then my other son finishes tomorrow lunch time. Then Christmas can start!!!!
Thanks for Looking,
Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

Maria said...

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jenny these are adorable. No wonder you were giggling when you were telling me about them. SOOOOOO CUTE

Tracey said...

Jenny these are fantastic, where do you find the time. I love your bingo idea too.

Tracey x

Mary said...

There you go - I told you that you would have a treat. Bingo was hilarious and we all ended up winning. Loved everything Jenny does and No I don't know where she gets the time either. She is so generous to us all and once you go to her classes - that's it - you're hooked on Stampin Up and hate the holidays when you can't go. Happy Christmas Jenny have a good rest.
Maryxxx

Janette said...

Hi Jenny...I know you appreciate us but we appreciate you MORE so there....LOL....
I am so so glad that you are my SU demonstrator and I cant wait to see what the new year brings us :)
Have a FAB christmas and enjoy your break you deserve it...
Hugs
Janette x

Megan McDonald said...

Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Cant wait till the new year and see what wonderful cards you make.

Glittertastic said...

The snowman cards are fab - great for big kids and little ones!

 
09 10