Wednesday 13 October 2010

Delightful Decorations......

More samples! I did tell you, I was having trouble putting this stamp set away. I made these two framed 3D pictures with the Delightful Decorations stamp set. I love the samples in the New Catalogue and liked the look of the scrapbooking page on P.26. I thought that it would look nice in a deep frame.

These are 8" x 8" sized frame. They are hard to photograph though as the glass picks up the reflections of everything, ie the roof of my conservatory.

The next one is again in Marina Mist, another whole pack of that colour gone!

Can you see the bow in the middle, its the new 1/8" Taffeta ribbon. It is fantastic for tying bows, so easy, plus it has the added bonus of producing a flat knot as well!



Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

Janette said...

These are AB-FAB Jenny.....very creative....TFS....dont forget I want to borrow the marina mist one for christmas LOL.... x

Stamps and Paper said...

Wow Jenny these are stunning, I passed this stamp set by when I had my new catalogue but now its on my list...

Anne

Lola G. said...

These are most definitely Delightful Decorations! Lovely inspiration, indeed.

Sara said...

Love those - especially the green one. I might have to take another look at that punch & stamps in the catalogue now too!

Emma Joyner said...

I NEED that punch now Jenny!!

Mary said...

These two are even more Fabulous in 'real life'. I have the stamp set and the punch so I'm going to attempt doing one of them for Christmas. There are sooooooo many samples of this stamp set that if you haven't got it you will have to now eh!
GREAT WORK JENNY
Mary xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 
09 10