Tuesday 1 December 2009

Good Friend Robin.....

We had a riot in Stamp Class today!!! My cheeks are still hurting, we were laughing so much. I'm sure someone is feeding laughing gas into my craft room! What a better way to spend time crafting and having a laugh.....
We made the Good Friend Cards this week using the Sunny Day papers and colourway.

The papers are lovely but to try and break away, I made this card. I stamped the bird in Creamy Caramel and then again in Ruby Red. Then I used the large oval punch and punched out part of his belly. I stamped the bird again on Chocolate chip cardstock and just cut out his wing. I paper pieced the bits onto the Creamy Caramel bird and cut it out.


The star stems were stamped randomly at the bottom of the whisper white layer and two chocolate chip legs were added. The sentiment is from occasional greetings stamp set.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

7 comments:

Moira said...

What a good idea, I'd never have thought of that. Have a good day.

Lorraine said...

Super cards and ideas as always. You are amazing.

simplyfairies said...

Oh my what a cutie, I love it!!

Mary said...

You are so right jenny. this week's class was a riot and we still managed to finish more or less on time. The cards were wonderful and I absolutely loved the Christmas Robin one - I even told Jenny if she was making me a card I would love that one this year.
Mary xxxx

Ruth Norton said...

This is great!! We've had this set for a while in the US and this is one of the cutest cards I've seen done with it!! Nice Job!!!

cardsandacuppa said...

Awww, he is lovely, what a great idea :0)
Hugs S.J. xx

Jeannie said...

Love the Christmas robin! TFS!

 
09 10