Monday 15 June 2009

Soft Summer Gift Bag & Cards........

Don't these Colours just remind you of a Lovely Summer's Day? I purchased the Soft Summer Class by Email last month from Andrea Walford, as I fell in love with this little bag. We don't have the papers in our UK catalogue so I swapped them for Tea Party instead. The colours are Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana and Whisper White. The ribbons are the striped grosgrain in the Mini Catalogue. I have ran out of these for a second time - Love them.


You can see the side detail of the bag better in this photo.

I have been up since 4.30am. I was so excited.....Lauren has released another couple of Templates and I think thats why I woke up early. I haven't done that in ages. I have made one already but I will show you it tomorrow, as it has a Gift inside for Dorset Stampers Tonight.

Pop over to Papertrey to purchase the templates - You won't be disappointed.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Laurens templates! That was the first thing I did too!
I love your blog its totally inspirational! Thank you :)
Debbie

AuroraDawn said...

I so wish you lived local to me Jenny I'd love to join one of your clubs, everything you make is beautiful. Oh I forgot I just joined one of your clubs - just joined UStampSpring09 ;0)

Can't wait to see what you've designed for that ;0)

Mary said...

Wow Jenny, these cards are absolutely fabulous. I loved the freshness and simplicity of the cards. I've even ordered the stamp set off of you as I must try to create some of them. I think they are soooooooooo lovely.
Mary xxx

 
09 10