Tuesday 31 March 2009

Loads of Love Stamp Class.....

Lots of Colouring IN today! Thats what my hubbie says when he goes off to work - COLOURING IN TODAY?

The stamp set is Loads of Love and we will also be using the Loads of Love Accessories stamp set as well.
This one also uses the Tailgating wheel. Lots of Doggies - Talking off Doggies - While I was out last night, my Doggie ate a sewing needle and thread!
This one is called a Tent Topper. The nesties used are the petite scallops ones. The papers on all the cards are Summer Picnic.
I've seen lots of cards on Splitcoast stampers with this Secret message and thought it would be a fun card to do with the girls.

The Round Tab works wonders for the Pull out Part.

Must Run Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

Ann said...

These are great - some fab ideas! Love the way you've used patterned paper for the cars and buttons on the wheels. I will be stashing in my ideas file. The colouring in is expert too - tell your husband! Hope your dog is okay - I'd be panicking!

Anonymous said...

I have been following your blog for a little while now, and just have to say that I love all of your projects so much. All the items are so well thought out, colour combinations spot on and your card designs are well balanced and very proffesional looking!
You sell the stampin Up products to me more and more each time I view your blog, and I loved them before anyway lol
Hope your dog is ok, poor thing.
Hayley

CraftyC said...

These are beautiful jenny, a great mix of cards!
Clairex

Mandy said...

These look great Jenny. You come up with such brilliant ideas and you are a great inspiration.

Mandy

Michelle said...

Fab cards I l have this set now coming cant wait to play after seeing your's.
I love your Blog lots of great ideas.

Shelley xx

 
09 10