Thursday 12 February 2009

Heartfelt Valentine Wishes........

This is the card I made for my three Craft Buddies. Hey! We crafted today and actually got to make 3 cards and we managed to chat and laugh at the very same time! How Clever are we? For the last few months - We managed to chat and eat more than making cards - But we are BACK!!!! Hee! Hee!

The base card is Real Red 12.5cm x 12.5cm - not for any reason other than, that was the only size square envelopes I had. Then a layer of Basic Black and then some whisper white which was cuttlebugged with Swiss Dots. I used Hearts Nesties and Simply Said Stamp Set. I coloured the flowers in with Pixie Pink, Pink Passion and Real Red.

I slipped a secret message behind the larger hearts, just by popping up the front hearts but leaving a space in the middle. The sentiment is Best Yet a Hostess Level One FREE stamp set.

I added a strip of Real Red designer paper from the Hostess Paper Pad to finish this card off.

See you tomorrow,

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Denise said...

I love this Valentines card. Great job!

Janette said...

Hi Jenny,

In real life these are lovely...I have mine on my shelf...goes with my decor !!! I love the little secret tag too...
Thanks :)
Janette x

Mary said...

A fabulous card to receive. Even my other half liked this one. I loved the little secret heart as well. Thank you Jenny.
Mary xxx

 
09 10