Friday 5 September 2008

Friday - Forgotten Stamps.....

Not only have I forgotten about the stamps but also Pink Passion and Pixie Pink. I used these 2 colours so much when I first only had a few colours of Stampin Up ink and cardstock. I love the way black goes so nice with the pinks, Sage Shadow was used for the leaves. I stamped the Pixie Pink base card with Pixie Pink ink using the Canvas Background and went over that with the bold flower also in Pixie Pink. The bottom layer is Pink Passion stamped with the little star in the Shapes and Shadow stamp set. This stamp set is to be RETIRED. I added a layer of Black, Pixie Pink and Whisper white, which I stamped with the canvas background stamp and went over with the tiny flower from the set.

I used the stamp a ma jig to do the large flower and leaves, then cut them out. I added a button for the centre with some gingham ribbon.

Sid is waiting patiently for me to finish ironing!!!!! Cute:-)

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

7 comments:

Hayley said...

gorgeous card - thank you for sharing and explaining how you did it .
x

Mary said...

Lovely card, I like the way you have used the stamp set to make 3 different backgrounds. Yes, Sid is sooooooo cute.
Mary xx

Kelly L said...

I love the pink and black together, too! Very pretty. Awww, Sid is just darling. :) Kelly

Saxo Stamper said...

Sid is adorable x

nice colours

Karen

Emma said...

Ooh lovely card, the colours are great.
Aw could Sid be any sweeter x

Emma

craftsbyjodi said...

cute card but even better is the pic of the puppy!! I love him... he's so cute!!

Pat S. said...

I just love Sid!

 
09 10