Saturday 26 July 2008

Wild About You Stamp Class......September

This is a Sneak Peak of my first Stampin Up class in September. It consists of a decorated Gift Bag with a concealing topper, a standard card and a slider card, for a gift certificate or chocolate bar.....

I brought the Class Planner from Heather/Dawn over at UStamp, but had to change a few things to suit our catalogue etc. They have some lovely Class Planners and also the actual U Stamp site is going live on the 12th August for an Online Stamp Class....

All you need to do to Registrar and pay $20 then you can join in.......

I won't be updating my Blog for a little while, so to give myself a much needed rest, but I will post on the 1st August as Stampin Up has given us a fantastic Special Offer for August - so be sure to check back then.

Next post will be on 12th August - Lovely as a Tree Stampin Up Class Project.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Janette said...

Hi jenny,

They look great...esp in real life....cant wait to make them.
Enjoy your well earned rest...we will miss you in blogland...
Hugs
Janette x

Arcticstamper said...

Nice projects! I love this stamp set, there's so many possibilities with it! I may have to try them.
-Darleia

christabelle said...

Jenny,

Thank you so much for creating such an awesome blog. I just found your blog today and it is one of the nicest I have seen. Your artwork is amazing.

Christie

Shannon McGann said...

What a great idea for a class - stunning projects!

 
09 10