Thursday 26 June 2008

SC182 Card Sketch....


I had a quick play with one of the card sketch layouts over at Splitcoaststampers...

The cardstock used is Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red and Whisper White, also the Rose Red Designer paper. The stamp set is Carte Postale. To get the flower I stamped the square image and cut around the flower leaving a border. I popped this up with a dimensional and added a silver brad. I stamped the sentiment and added a hodgepodge frame.

I have Tracey coming over to play today, we haven't been all together since January so we are really looking forward to stamping back together.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny :-)xx

4 comments:

nessy said...

gosh ~ when i come and look on your blog ~i am speechless ~your creations are so elegant and sylish!!
thanks for my bag of goodies ,they came quick!!( what fantastic service) sorry i was in such a rush , but i had to get dressed and be down to the train station to meet jo!!
cut out my stamps last night ,and cannot wait to get stamping!!
byeeeeee for now , vanessa xx

Andrea said...

Wow - it look´s great!
xAndrea

Anonymous said...

Hi:)) I'm writing from the US and absolutely love your cards!!!! what i wondered was if i could take advantage of your 2 June specials?? I would really love both of them & they aren't offered here. I am a new demo for SU :) thanks in advance for your response. sincerely, debbi

Rhonda Langley said...

What a beautiful card. I was just thinking I should pull out my elegant eggplant again. Love the flower in the middle. Thanks for sharing!

 
09 10