Saturday 17 May 2008

2 in 1 Challenges.....

There is another Colour Challenge over at In Love With Stamping - So I used the Colours and the layout is Beates #48 Weekend Layout Challenge pop over to Both sites to view more Cards......

The Colour Challenge is Rose Red, Taken with Teal, So Saffron & Whisper white....

My base card is Rose Red, A4 piece cut in half lengthways. The paper is from the Petals & paisley pack. I used the corner rounder punch on the bottom to make the scallops. I stamped the 3 flowers from Shapes & Shadows stamp set in all 3 colours and cut them out and added a rhinestone brad in their centres...

The rest of the layers is Rose Red and Whisper white. I stamped the Birthday wishes from the Sincere Salutations stamp set.

I can't believe Beates Challenges have nearly reached 50! These really do help to get you stamping, as I'm sure most of my free time just lately has been used up Blogging not actually making cards...So go on Have a go :-)

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is just lovely the colours work so well together.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Jenny!
thanks for playing
Hugs and smiles

nessy said...

wow!! love the colours!! gorgeous card jenny!!
vanessa xx
ps ~ am sending you an award ,can be found on my blog!!
did you see my baby card??

Mary said...

Great card Jenny and the colours look lovely together. These challenges let some of us have a chance to put our thinking caps on and conjure up a few ideas which otherwise we would never have.
Mary xx

craft mad Jenny said...

I love the colours, and what corner rounder do you have?? - mine won't go in a straight line, and I really liked the scalloped edging.

Sam Currie said...

oooohh I LOVE this card, it's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

like this one a lot Jen. Peta x

Unknown said...

really like this card. Love the colors.
patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great colours and LO. Deb x

 
09 10