Saturday 1 March 2008

What a Wonderful Bunch of Ladies......

You were right Mary! We were all dirty stop outs last night, We didn't get home until 1 am....

Yes and Up at usual time......

A Big Thank you Tracey for inviting us all over, You have such lovely Crafting Buddies.....

Every one was asking How to Tie a Knot in Ribbon -

I have found this Fantastic Video to show you all. HERE

This isn't how I tie my knots but it makes it looks so Easy, so have a play.

Anyway, just wanted to say A Big Thank You to the Addicted Ladies for coming with me, Tracey used to be a member but she moved away and we missed her.....But YEAH! We know where you live now.....

Thanks again,

Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Janette said...

Woman what ARE you like.I switched off at 01.30am and didnt wake up until 10 !!!
I dont know how you do it...
It was great fun wasnt it
Hugs
Janette x

Mary said...

Janette,Janette well I must admit not getting up until 7.30am today but I didn't go to bed until 2.30am, We had a lovely time at Tracey's house (thank you for inviting me Tracey) and all her friends were very nice and friendly, and whoops I won the 'door prize' as well. Stampin up seems so lucky for me. Jenny demonstrated two lovely cards and I am going to make one of them, the Slider card TODAY. Will let you know how it turns out.
Mary xxx

Anonymous said...

We thought you were pretty wonderful too. Your cards are just "Wow" It was lovely to meet you all. I think we all had a fantastic night, so thanks Tracey for organising it. I can not wait for my lovely goodies to arrive so I can try the cards you demonstrated and the one of yours that I fell in love with of course. My only regret is finding your blog. How am I suppossed to do any work now !!! There are so many lovely things to look at.
Love Helen x

Stamping Moments said...

Thanks for that Helen, I am positive you will enjoy your goodies when you get them. I will send you that card for you to make one, with all your very own stamp set. Luv jen x

 
09 10