Sunday 10 February 2008

Valentines Chocolate Holder......

My camera is on the way out, I think? I've tried all day to take a photo of this and this is the best I can get......

I saw this on a few peoples blogs and thought it would be nice to make one for the chocolates on Thursday.

You can find the template here.

All you need is a piece of cardstock 8" x 8" square, I used Pink Passion cardstock. The hearts are from the Simply Said Stampset. I cut a hole in the centre and covered a pencil with the dp paper to match the outside.




To finish the top off, I added a couple of scallop circles. I added 1 3/8 circle and then a 1 1/4 circle in Pixie Pink and Pink Passion. The centre is the circle of friendship stampset punched out with the 1" circle punch.

The ribbon is the Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon.


Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

craftsbyjodi said...

so cute!! May have to try that one out :)

Julia said...

This looks fab! Great job Jenny!

 
09 10