Friday 18 January 2008

Simply Said Thankyou Gifts......

I've just finished stamping out 30 of these little hearts for some Thank you gifts for my workshops next week....

I used the Simply Said Hearts, theres 3 in the stamp set and I used my new best friend - the Stamp a ma jig - to stamp the 2 middle hearts in the centre. Istarted with the outside one using Basic Black inkpad, then the solid heart in Pretty in Pink and then the flower heart in Real Red.

The scallop heart is a Woodware one (2" Blue one) punched out of Real Red.

I used the cuttlebug heart embossing folder to make the top of the bag.



This photo just makes me laugh!!! The choc's look like 2 -----! Hee!


A clearer view of the hearts.

I am trying to get the card we will be making at the Craft Club Workshop finished, when I do I will upload it....

Until then, Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny...They do look like....You are such an inspiration...you make me look at all my stamp sets in a fresh light. Hello from Chicago, Illinois...Deb

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen you lovely lovely person, thank you so much for my parcel, what a fab surprise, my face must have been a picture whilst openening it! I knew i hadn't ordered anything so i was in suspense from the minute i picked the package up. See you're doing some more, such lovely ideas you have, again thank you, thank you xxxxxxMo

Tara said...

cute...I love the embossed paper over the top of the bag!

Dawn Wheeler said...

These are so fabby ,they made me giggle too ,Dawnx

 
09 10