Sunday 13 January 2008

Scallop Chocolate Gifts.....

I finished making this bucket of thank you chocolates to give out at my workshops this month. Mmm Chocolate! I only ate 3!!!!

I used the scallop punch, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 circle punches . The stamp set is Seeing Spots in Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery ink also in the same cardstock.

It was so easy and quick to stamp a whole sheet of whisper white cardstock, with the Stamp a ma jig to position the little flower dead centre in the circle of words.


More views.

I thought the scallop could be taken off the chocolate gently to save and put on a couple of cards are add them to a tag for a gift.

These are the chocolates I used Mint Elizabeth Shaw chocolates.
















Happy Stamping,
Jenny:-)xx

8 comments:

Janette said...

Hi jenny,

I shall look forward to eating these at the workshop :)
Hugs
Janette

Mary said...

Wow Jenny, you've certainly surpassed yourself this time. we'll have to pay you to come to the addicted ladies get together soon Ha! ha! What a fabulous idea and how beautifully you have done them. I'm full of awe.
Mary xxx

Gwen said...

O.K. now that is just too stinkin cute!!!

Julia said...

Great idea! How do you keep coming up with them?!!

Unknown said...

lol hi Jenny
i made a box of them too for my next workshop! great minds think alike!
they are fab, hmm i ate some of them too so did husband!! i have now hidden the other box!

Anonymous said...

OMG these are just adorable. What a fabulous idea for a gift.
If only I didn't live too far away I could come to the workshop.

Joani McDonald said...

What a great idea! I'm sure they won't last very long :)
Hugs,
Joani

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Those look gorgeous - and what a lovely idea too! Wish I lived nearer and was coming to the workshop!

 
09 10