Friday 4 January 2008

Pretty Posies....

It seems to be so dark today, this is the best photo I could get....

If you haven't noticed yet, I have been making a few cards using all the FREE Hostess Stamp Sets you can earn just by inviting a few friends around for a fun morning.

The Hostess Benefits Level 1 starts at £150 and you get to choose one free stamp set (5 to choose from in Level 1) - PLUS £15 to spend in the catalogue on goodies of your choice.

You can also do a paper party order and get the Hostess Benefits, which ever suits you.

For this card I used Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery in cardstock and also the designer paper packs in the same colours. I stamped the flowers in Close to Cocoa and the stems in Certainly Celery on Whisper White card. I coloured in with by squeezing the ink pad lids and painting.

I pricked around the edge with the tool & mat and went over it with the Pretty in Pink SU Marker. I added some certainly celery ribbon and stamped the sentiment in Close to Cocoa to finish it off.


At this angle you can see the flowers raised up on foam pads and the leaves also raised up with a quickie glue pen.

A pink rhinestone was added - Fire Circle ones.

I stamped the back of the card with the Paisley Background stamp to add an extra touch.























Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny
lovely card today! i just love paisley, its one of my favourite prints, the hostess sets are fab arn't they. i think there is an excellent choice and something for everyone
cheers....

Mary said...

Doesn't the cardstock look fantastic with the Paisley background stamp. I've started using my SU background stamps now as they look great and very luxurious. Lovely cards Jenny as always.
Mary xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen
very pretty card, i love how the flowers are popped up i do this with most of the images on my cards, i feel it's unfinished when they are flat! but hey that's a 'me' thing, the stamping to the back of the card is luxury, everyone will want one lol.
Mo x

Sam Currie said...

oohhh Jenny , your stuff is sooo yummy Sam xx

Emma Joyner said...

Loving the paisley background stamp - is there some paper like that too? Also, that hostess stamp looks brilliant! so simply, yet so affective.
Lovely creations Jen!
Em x

Stamping Moments said...

yes the background stamp matching some designer paper, the certainly celery has it on it on this card. lovely isn't it!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!

 
09 10