Monday 28 January 2008

Pick a Petal....First Play.


Sorry not much to show today, I've tons of work, work to get done this week....
I've been trying to upload another video I made but it just will not load on properly. I will keep trying.
I haven't played with this set before and I think I have a pink week coming up! These were my first two Stampin' Up pinks I brought and still love them, but I have been working my way through the rest of the fantastic colours.
The stamp set is Pick a Petal. The base card is 14.5cm x 14.5cm square in Basic Black. The rest of the cardstock is Pixie Pink, Pink Passion and Whisper White.
I stamped the spotty petal in Pixie Pink 4 times and then went over them with the outline petal in Pink Passion. I cuttlebugged the right hand side with the spots and dots embossing folder. The centre flower is Pink Passion stamped on the Whisper White cardstock and cut out then a pink rhinestone brad was added. The sentiments are circle of friendship and stem sayings stampsets. I used the 1"circle punch for the Circle of Friendship stamp, then the 1 1/4 circle punch for the next circle.
The punched flowers are the Three for You tin set. I used some cloud scissors to make the large scallops and then the crop a dile to add the black eyelets. A tiny bit of ribbon was added to finish the card off.
My youngest son has been home ill today, so the Craft Room has had a quiet morning!
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous and I will totally be CASeing this card:)
Love it!!

craftsbyjodi said...

This card is so beautiful.... wish I was one of your customers instead of a demonstrator :) I just love PINK!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yet another wonderful card. I love the colours, and the Pick A Petal set is growing on me

Morwenna said...

Black and pink are a stunning combination!

Mikaela Titheridge said...

oh how pretty is this card?! ... I love the contrast with the Black ... so striking! x

 
09 10