Sunday 13 January 2008

Mojo Gone? Stuck for an Idea?........

Sometimes you just need a bit of help......

I've added a list of the Splitcoast Stampers Weekly Challenges on the right hand side.

So if your Mojo has done a runner! Or you just do not know what piece of Craft Goodie to use next, click on one of the 5 links and there you go a whole wonderful world of ideas.

The recent challenges are listed as well and you can view the Galleries of all the wonderful cards the talented ladies have uploaded.

Enjoy!
Jenny:-)xx

Yes the clock is correct! I'm up at this hour coughing my heart out! And whats the first thought that comes into my head - Get that computer on! Hee!....Back to Bed now for me.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Morning Jen, I was up early too, been to church already, made breakfast, got to do the iron next, then ready for a bit of pleasure (stamping) Hope you're feeling ok. Andrea xx

 
09 10