Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy 2008!



Very Best Wishes for a Happy New Year.....

I used the Garden Silhouettes and Seasonal Wishes stamp sets for this card. The cardstock is Really Rust and the inkpads are Old Olive and Really Rust. Fall Flowers is the designer paper which is all doublesided.

The textured white cardstock is from the Home Again Hostess Set. The ribbon holder is from the hodgepodge kit and the gem brads is from the ICE circle pack.

I used the corner rounder and the pricking tool & mat to finish off this HAPPY NEW YEAR card....

Thanks for stopping by,

Jenny:-)xx

7 comments:

reflections:0) said...

Happy New Year to you and yours...

great card!


reflections:0)

My Paper World said...

Thats gorgeous! I love the colours!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a blessed New Years!!!

Tara said...

love this card!!

Anonymous said...

Hi jen
all the best for 2008 to you and family. Great card, love these warm/burnt colours. TFS.x Mo

Unknown said...

Happy new year to you too Jenny, what a lovely card, the colours are lovely together.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Jenny.

Love the new look of the blog and a great card to start the new year.
It's funny that I see certain stamps and think they are not for me, then you make something wonderful with the stamp and then I have to have it! LOL

 
09 10