Wednesday 2 January 2008

Garden Silhouettes......

Getting back into the swing off things!

Loving this Fall Flowers designer paper, it matches the Really Rust cardstock from the Earth Elements Colour Family.

This card is 28cm x 14cm folded into a square card. I used the textured white again, MMM! I stamped the spray from the Garden Silhouettes stamp set in Really Rust and More Mustard.

The sentiment is from the Happy Everything stampset. The hodgepodge kit has got to be my favourite embellishment set at the moment....


This card is half a piece of A4 (ieA5) folded in half and stamped with the Canvas Background stamp in Really Rust.

I used the other flower spray from the Garden Silhouettes and used the SU Markers to colour straight on the stamp and then HUFFED on the stamp before stamping with it. I like how the texture of the cardstock comes through the colours.

The senitment was stamped using the stamp a ma jig in Chocolate Chip. The thankyou stamp is the Circle of Friendship stampset which uses the 1" circle punch to punch it out perfectly. This was layered onto the 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 circle punches and the scallop circle punch which I pricked the scallops with the pricking tool and mat.

I'm getting back to stamping slowly as the kiddies are still off School on Holiday, but is there any particular Tutorial anyone would be interested in me showing? I intend doing one every Tuesday.........Just leave me a comment or Email Me..

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, your cards definately have the WOW factor, i have to visit for my daily fix and inspiration!

Anonymous said...

These cards are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colors and the layouts!

 
09 10