Wednesday 9 January 2008

A Big Bold Birthday Wish.......



Just playing about with the nestabilities again. I saw a card the splitcoaststampers site showing holes cut in the scallops of the nestabilities but can't remember who it was. Memory getting bad!!!

Anyway I wanted to have a go so warmed up the craft room today, but not for long as me and my hubbie are going to the Movies in a moment..... A Date :-)

The stamp set is Big Bold Birthday in So Saffron and Bordering Blue. The flower from that set was stamped in Rose Red. The cuttlebug embossing folder is Happy Birthday. Very Quick and simple card.

4 comments:

Mary said...

It's me - I'm back.
What a super card. I must admit I would never had bought this set as I wouldn't have known what to do with it, but hey, it's fantastic and a card I would definitely make. Thank you so much for all your tutorials, trouble is, I can't get the things fast enough to keep up with you. My Nestabilities are still on it's way and am looking every day for them, it's taking forever. Keep up the good work.
Mary xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny have a fab time on your 'date'! card wonderful as usual.i love the colour combination and the way you have used your nestabilities. I love them they are so yum! oh and my cuttlebug dies too!
Michelle..x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Jenny!

Sheila D said...

Quick, simple & FANTASTIC.

 
09 10