Monday 28 January 2008

3 More Cards I received....

I just got some more batteries for my camera, that Camera eats batteries for Dinner....!

The first one is from my Best Friend - We have known eachother for over 23 years and I love her to bits - Thanks Sharon xx

I love this stamp - My friends know why and they laughed at me! Can you guess why?



This lovely card is from Sue, another clever lady from the Dorset Stampers Club. x


This card has come all the way from USA, from my Birthday Twin........ Thanks Cami xxxx

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Scrappy Moments said...

What Darling Cards, Happy Belated Birthday, Hope You had a Wonderful Christmas & New Year. It's so Nice to be back in the "blogging World " again :)

Angie

Fab said...

I adore Stamping Bella ....is it the pyjama outfit or the teddy bear ! LOL

Belated Happy Birthday !

Tee said...

Adorable cards! So lucky you have such wonderful friends..and let me guess about that stamp..is coz you still love your teddy bear??
I know I still do!!

Morwenna said...

Lovely cards Jen.
Not sure, but maybe she's wearing PJs around the house. I prefer nighties to PJs myself and nothing's better than a slouchy day at home.
Fabrizio is playing safe and guessing both!
Please be sure to tell us.

 
09 10