Sunday 2 December 2007

In the Spotlight 3D bits & bobs......

As its such a Rainy Day, I thought I would do 2 posts!

This is the in the Spotlight stamp set.

Look closely and you can see me in the first picce taking the photo!!! Bad picture, HEE!

This is from Staples, it a notice holder. I got the calendar part from the range for 25p. The Large paperclips are from staples, which I covered it with the Cutie Pie paper and added some ribbon. The paper is slid inside the notice holder and the calendar is taped on, on the outside so you can rip off the months. The card and ink is rose red.

Another photo of a paperclip, with the scallop punched out image. The 1/2 circle punch was used for the thank you circle.



Another magnet (from staples) covered in the cutie pie paper and the seeing spots thankyou circle image.

I love these little pearls.






This little gift set consists of a note pad, pen and bookmark, all using the cutie pie paper and rose red and bashful blue inkpads. The pens are from WHSmith but last time I tried to get some, they had sold out!




Have a good Sunday,
Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

Mary said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely. Love them all but especially the Calendar. I am going to make this one for my sister for one of her Christmas pressies.
Mary xx

Morwenna said...

I love how you make co-ordinating sets of things, Jenny. Lovely!

Gwen said...

Awesome! all of it! Seems to me you are having wayyyyyy to much fun with all your new stamps!!! Thanks so much for sharing everything!!

Anonymous said...

Jenny these are very natty. Love your colour combo's. Love all you are doing with SU stuff too. Have only recently found your blog, but I am hooked. Peta

Shannon McGann said...

Wow! You have been working like crazy to make all this wonderful stuff! Thanks for sharing!

My blog candy arrived today - thank you so much! I love it, and I can't wait to play with it!

 
09 10