Monday 5 November 2007

Simple Oh so Lovely......



Got all my invitations done and posted, so its back to making cards to show at my party. Busy, Busy!!

I used Perfect Plum for the base card. Then some Pale Plum, I first stamped with pale plum using the Linen stamp, then went over it with perfect plum with the Tres Chic stamp. I used the tag corner punch on the corners.

Then I stamped the flower spray from the Hostess Set Oh So Lovely in perfect plum on some white card. I coloured this all in using the inkpad and aquapainter. Added some glitter and layered it onto some more card. The ribbon is chocolate chip Raffeta MMM!!

I used the Best Wishes from the short & sweet stampin up set. I used the 2 oval punches and added some pewter brads. What Level would you consider this card? I keep calling them Level 1?

I'm late with this card today, as I went merrily down town to get my son's birthday present, not knowing that NINTENDO WII are hard to get hold off!!! I thought I was early with getting presents this year and had it all sorted....OH NO!!

You know whats its like... I've been saying for months, 'BeHave yourself or you won't be getting a WII for your Birthday', Now I feel like a horrible Mother as I can't find one!!! Next Delivery in one Shop is January. I will be like that film with Arnold in it, rushing from shop to shop. I checked online and there was a whole page about How difficult it is to find somewhere that has one......

I just didn't realise. I will keep looking.

Hope you have a lovely evening,

Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jenny,

I would say thats a level 2
I love that Taffeta ribbon...wish they would do it in the Purely Pomegranate !!
C U Thursday
Hugs
Janette

Mary said...

Well, to coin a phrase, it is Oh So Lovely. Love the stamp and I really must get some of those oval punches next time. Hope they are in the UK catalogue for Stampin up. Only 10 more days to go but keep checking Jenny's blog in case any sooner.
Mary xx

Unknown said...

your card is beautiful - love the colors that you used. I don't know to much about card levels but I do know that it should be scored higher than Level 1.

patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Hi Jenny, Lovely card as always. I really love the colours.
I had the same trouble getting a WII for my son in April for his birthday.I managed to find one the day before his birthday on ebay and it arrived next day at 10am on his birthday, so I had one happy little boy.
Julie

Theresa said...

Pretty card! I would also say level 1 or 2. Depending on how detailed you feel the watercoloring is.

Sandra Poarch said...

Love this card!!
For a Wii Check www.craigslist.com in your area.

 
09 10