Thursday 29 November 2007

Heartfelt Thanks.......

All these cards are made using the Level 3 Hostess Gift stamp set.... Heartfelt Thanks


The cardstock used in all the cards are Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Regal Rose and Whisper White.

The inks are the same as well. The ribbon is the chocolate chip taffeta, this is lovely and because its on a reel it seems to go on and on. I'm going to order the pretty in pink one next!

The spiral punch was used on the rose red layer for this card.



This is a pocket card, half a sheet of cardstock folded in half and then 3cm or so folded down to form the pocket. The punches used were the scallop, 1 3/8" circle and the round tab punch.













This is the inside part for you to write on....




I made a little tag with the leftover pieces. I don't throw bits of card away I store them in a folder with 48 plastic paper protector pockets in it and put all my scraps in there in the same colour families. When you need to punch out a shape its better to use up a scrap than start a fresh sheet of cardstock.







This card is so simple, using the stamp a ma jig for the 2 step stamping of the flower to position the outline flower head perfectly. I added a pearl from the pretties set.

The spiral punch was used to edge the rose red cardstock. and the corner rounder was also used.


See how the ink matches the cardstock so well, I'm a girl that likes things to match!!

Thanks for looking, hope the light is better today to do the stamp a ma jig photos....

Jenny:-)xx

9 comments:

Mary said...

I wouldn't have thought you could use this stamp set and come up with such lovely cards. You're a genius and I must get the stamp-a- ma-jig.
Mary xx

Kylie said...

Stunning cards! Love the colours!

wendy said...

Another set of Stunners! Love them all!

Unknown said...

Jenny, gorgeous as usual, it makes me want to get my set out now, lol

Will be emailing you tonight to see about putting an order in for some cardstock, hugs

Alex xx

simplyfairies said...

Another load of beautiful cards... keep em coming...

Anonymous said...

You've done it again!! Lovely creations. Looking forward to the details on how you use the stamp-a-ma-jig!!! I'm intrigued....

You're such inspiration.
Emma x

Sam Currie said...

wow Jenny, these cards are just so lovely cc

Tee said...

love the cards...awesome!

Shannon McGann said...

Wow! I love all the ways you used this set! Great job! Thanks for the inspiration.

 
09 10