Tuesday 9 October 2007

A Sneak Peak ....

Quick! Quick! My boys will be home in a minute from school and all I've been doing today is crafting....... No TEA made yet Tutt Tutt!!!



I made another Diddie Box (sorry realised its green again, wild wasabi this time)....


I saw yesterday on splitcoaststampers these lovely photo clip and I thought I would have a go for my forth coming advent for Stampin Up ......
(30 days until I can sign up!!)






I got the clip from staples and they are the large ones. I ran the paper through the xyron machine and glued it to the black metal. I used the scallop punch in wild wasabi and then stamped the butterfly from priceless stamp set on white. I cut it out using the 1 3/8 circle punch. The gem brad is a making memories as I don't have any stampin up ones......YET! I cut out another butterfly and layered it on top using the brad. Added some double stitched ribbon and how cute are they!



The box base is 19cm x 19cm, scored at 5cm on each corner. I cut down the edge of the score until it meet the inner square on all four corners. I used double sided tape and pulled in the cut corners and that was the base. The lid is 13.5 x 13.5 cm and I did the same as the base but scored at 1.5cm. I used my cloud scissors for the scalloped edge. The paper is darling doodles. I cuttlebuged the top of the white layer with spots and dots embossing folder. The white ribbon was added with a tiny jump ring with a butterfly on it from hobbycraft. I did the same image and instructions as the photo clip for the centre. I also ran some ribbon around the bottom to finish off.


This card fits in the box, 8cm x 8cm square. I ran the card through the Big Shot using the spots & dots embossing folder on an angle. The card is wild wasabi and darling doodles paper. The butterfly is the same as above.



I must go and do the tea....


This little blog is turning into a full time job Hee He. Hope you are enjoying what I show you.

Jenny:-) xx

8 comments:

Mary said...

Loved it all. Must see them 'in real life'on Thursday. You'll make a super Stampin up Demonstrator as you can make anything out of any stamp set and can make crafters enthusiastic about your work and about Stampin up products (look at me). Can't wait until you're a consultant, I'm making lists galore and saving my pennies. I've even stopped buying magazines and look at Splitcoaststampers instead.
Mary xx

Unknown said...

Hiya Jenny

Oh I am loving your boxes, you sooooo need to do a tutorial and show us more instructions, lol I am a girl that definitely needs piccies!!! Soooo when will you be having your Stampin Up thingy ma jig, I am feeling a need to pop along!!!!

Julia said...

They are all just so brilliant!! You co-ordinate everything beautifully - love the colours!

Mikaela Titheridge said...

Being a true lover of Green, I totally love these. So fresh looking.

Hoping to make one of your Stampin up events, 'til then, thanks for the inspiration. I get my craft stuff back on 21st, so I should be crafting away very soon.
Mikaela x

Sarah Green said...

jenny you have out done your self this thim this set could not be more fresh calming and just simply beautiful!!! wonderful work!!!
Sarah :D

Christine said...

You can't give up your full time job on here, we would all miss your wonderful creations lol :-)

Love your diddie boxes and cards and I even like the green (and my fav colour is pink!)
Thanks for sharing so much Jenny

Abi said...

These are beautiful - so professional looking and they look like a 'quality' box and card, if you know what I mean - absolutely adorable - 10 out of 10!! LOL

Anonymous said...

These projects are absolutely darling and what beautiful work you do, too. Very pretty!

barb

 
09 10