Thursday 18 October 2007

Photo Frame for my MUM.........

I've been wanting to find a picture frame for a photo of my Grandma to give to my Mum...

My Mum is on holiday at the moment. She has been working so hard looking after my Grandma, who is in the 2nd stage of Alzemier's. At the moment she does remember us most of the time but she always remembers my lovely Mum...


I covered the photo frame in Cutie Pie paper, its running out!! I have had these beautiful K&Co. Company stickers for ages and thought they would go well with my Mum's Bedroom Colours.
They are glittered, not sure this shows up well on the photo. The Letters are from Hobbycraft.

I added some ribbon and a butterfly jumpring charm.

All around the photo area I added clear micro beads on doubled sided clear glue tape.

The is the photo frame before I covered it.


I've got the Addicted Ladies around to day to make cards:-)xx

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Mary said...

The photo frame is sooooooo lovely. It doesn't show up so well here but I can assure you it is really beautiful. What a kind girl (I'm allowed to say that as I have children older) you are thinking of your Mum like that. Mind you, Jenny is kind like that always, to everyone, I'm so glad she is my friend. We had a lovely day at her house today making her cute penquin christmas card - love it.
Mary xxx

Stamping Moments said...

Thanks Mary, You are a very special friend and I feel blessed to know you. Love you to bits. Jenny x

 
09 10