Tuesday 9 October 2007

Just A Quick Hello for now......


I took this photo a bit late yesterday as we had parents consultation at school and I was in a rush.....
The paper is from a papermania paper pack. I used my creative memories wavvy cutter for the curve and pricked it with my pricking tool and used a gel pen to make faux stitching....
I used a 2" scalloped circle punch and pricked in each scallop. The flower is from the paper salon tin range which was stamped in versamagic pink pixie, the leaves are aloe vera. I added a spotty brad to the centre which I got ages ago from a shop that is now closed also the hello stamp, it doesn't have a make on the wood.....
I am making some more boxes today if I get a chance I will load them up later.
Have a good day,
jenny:-) xx

1 comment:

Christine said...

fabby card Jenny, absolutely love the colours

 
09 10