Tuesday 30 October 2007

After you have made the actual card, mat and layer your sentiment how you wish.


I took a piece of navy, silver, then navy again and layered a piece of white which I had stamped a greeting on. I also cuttlebugged this with the snowflake embossing folder....

I attached this to the fold in the centre of the card and added a few glittery snowflakes.








This is the view looking down on the card when it is standing up.

I added a peel off on the inside of snowflakes just to finish, but you could stamp all over the inside.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-) xx

6 comments:

Christine said...

What a brilliant idea Jenny, great card. I love that Father Christmas stamp.
Hope you are feeling better today

Sarah Green said...

jenny I so think we need to do an image swap this is my fave santa in the whid world and this card is just beautiful!!!

Mary said...

Hi my friend Jenny
What a brilliant card this is and a great idea when you haven't quite got enough cardstock of one colour. I would love to borrow one of the stamps that my friends have all got and I haven't, but in a few weeks time as I must catch up with washing/ironing/housework (uggggggggggh)/and your Halloween cards. See you Thursday with all your lovely cards I hope.
Mary xxx

Gwen said...

Hope you don't mind....but I am so going to copy this card. I have a "sharing Ideas" with my card group this Sunday & I think I am goinng to share this card! Always looking for something new! So don't be surprised if you see it on my Blog in the very near future! TFS!!!

Rhonda Kelly said...

EXTRA FABULOUS! I LOVE this card, it is amazing. You are so talented, thanks for sharing all your beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

GREAT tutorial!! Thankyou!!

 
09 10