Thursday 27 September 2007

Priceless.....

I've been playing with the Priceless Stamp Set for the first time.......Don't know why its taken me so long!

The both cards are using the in colours of Stampin up. I added some spotty paper from creative pastimes now creative living. I stamped the large swirl in wild wasabi first and added some tiny flowers in groovy guava. Then I stamped the butterfly twice in purely pomergranate. I ticket cornered the two corners and added some punched out photo corners to the other corners. Layered it onto some more cardstock and added a piece of organza ribbon and stamped the sentiment SO KIND........



This one is using Blue Bayou and Soft Sky. The base cardstock was from the papermill at Street...

I cuttlebugged a piece of blue bayou, but only half and stamped on a piece of soft sky with blue bayou for the top piece. I used soft sky to stamp on the white card with the large swirl and added a couple of the lovely flowers. I added a couple of silver brads to the centre of each flower.

After adding some double stitched ribbon......Love this. I added one of my dragonfly jump rings which I have had for years from a craft show.

The sentiment is a penny black one.

Must get my MoJo back as I have had to catch up with my work so I've been short of time..

Have a great day,
Jenny:-) xx

4 comments:

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

Love both of these Jenny, absolutely fabulous colours, I must get some of them :-)

Mary said...

As Christine says - both really lovely cards, and 'Whoopee' we made the blue bayou card at our Addicted Ladies get together today. It was smashing and such lovely colours. I've got the card stock but don't want to touch it until I get the ink pads (for Xmas I hope) Keep up the good work Jenny.
Mary xx

Kim said...

I love the dragonfly.. what a great addition!! Beautiful Cards.

 
09 10