Thursday 13 September 2007

Poetic Artistry - Julee's Mojo Monday Challenge #2

Whilst visiting Beate's Blog yesterday, I saw that she was taking part in Julee's Blog challenge. Julee has started doing a Mojo Monday Challenge with a layout, so I was hunting for an idea for our thursday craft day with the addicted ladies and thought I would have a go too........


This is the card I came up with and my card we will all be making today. I have only just finished it and I should have been gone by now !!


The card is a piece of brown A5 folded in half. All the card is from the DcWv cardstock and paper packs from the range. I used a 3" scalloped circle punch, then 2.5" circle punch and finally a 2" circle punch. The snail is from the garden whimsey set of stampin up and the grass is done with a mesh stamp from hero arts. The ink is a versamagic pad called Jumbo Java. I used the ticket corner punch for the corners and the tiny bubbles cuttlebug embossing folder for embossing. The best friends is also from the garden whimsey set and punched out using the window word punch. Stuck it all together and the card was done.....


Pop over to Julee's blog and check out her lovely cards and why not have a go at the challenge.

At this rate I will have to make cards everyday if I keep entering the challenges set by all you talented ladies! I don't know how to do the layout sketches or I would come up with one.

Have a good day,
Jenny :-) xx

4 comments:

Mary said...

Hi jenny
Lovely card and we enjoyed making it this morning, you come up with some lovely ideas, hope someone can help you with how to do the sketches. We didn't do Janette's idea for a calendar page today as we yapped so much. Our first real time back after the children's holidays so we had to catch up with so much.

See you soon, luv Mary x x

Janette said...

Hi Jenny,

Do you have a graphics program or paint shop on your PC ??
You could draw the sketch by hand then photo it and load to PC
Great time today
Hugs
Janette x

SHAZGOO said...

Hi Jenny

As I'm the other Addicted Lady I guess I should also leave a comment, but you know me, in between ironing, work, picking up lego, backlog of challenges and trading cards, it's finding time. But as I'm sat having my cup of tea and my regular Jenny Blog fix I'll leave a message.

Absolutely fabulous having the girls all back together after school holidays. Lots of fun, food (not too much of that as we're all on diets!), wish list preparations and a bit of crafting!!!

Your card was fabulous as always. Keep up the fabulous work. Hugs Sharon x x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful! Love the colors. Hope everyone enjoyed making the card. Thanks for playing. I make my sketches in Adobe Photoshop, but you could easily make a card of the basic layout with scrap paper and photograph that.

 
09 10