Monday 10 September 2007

Another Big Shot Daisy Card


Boy! Have I made a mess in my craft room yesterday.
I haven't had alot of time since last thursday, due to coming back from holiday and catching up with washing etc, also my boys went back to school, so had to get them ready. So I didn't have any cards ready to post:-( I will try and get back to stamping this week!!!
The Big Shot cuts 3 Daisies at the same time so this is why I have made 3 cards very similiar as I didn't want to waste the other ones cut out. I love these 2 colours of pink cardstock from Stampin Up!! The only difference on this card is, I added a 2" circle punch out, which I embossed with the tiny bubbles embossing folder behind the last layers of daisies.
I can't believe I have gone over 4000 hits on my blog!!!
Thankyou ever so much for your lovely comments, I wasn't sure many people would be looking at my efforts in cardmaking. So when the counter hits 5000 I will be offering some Blog Candy.......xx
Have a good day,
jenny:-) xx

2 comments:

Janette said...

Another lovely card....my friend will be pleased !!!
Must tidy my room today
Janette x

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card! WOW! I love everything about it, the colors, the layout! Great stuff!

 
09 10